Who we are:
Launched in Wareham, Dorset in 2009 by real-time software specialists Richard Green and Nigel Halse, GreenHalse Electronics Ltd has grown by developing a wide variety of bespoke embedded, real-time projects. Nigel now takes this buisness forward. These range from interactive education and training tools, to advanced remote-controlled LED lighting systems. In 2015, the Company relocated to larger premises at Designer House, on Wareham's Sandford Lane Industrial Estate.
In 2017, Greenhalse acquired the business of Easydaq Ltd. renowned for the design and supply of low cost data
acquisition & control products to industry. We are
working hard to promote the brand and, in addition to selling and supporting the original range we are intent on developing new products & ideas.
Wherever possible, we try to work closely with our customers to help them achieve their system design objectives and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Our products are designed by engineers, for engineers, scientists, academics, students & hobbyists
- Technical support, on line, we aim to support you and get your project up and running as rapidly as possible
- We also offer software & hardware design and consultancy services for test systems, data acquisition, and control & monitoring systems
- We aim to encourage and promote the use of LabView and National Instruments DAQ hardware for computer based test and measurement applications, which we believe to be world class products
Who our customers are:
- System designers who work in: Test, control, instrumentation, data logging, automation, aerospace, automotive, robotics, military, space, marine etc
- Industrial system designers
- Academic institutions
- Students at Universities/Schools who want to experiment with low cost computer based control and measurement
What quality standards do we meet:
- We design and manufacture products to the highest UK and international quality standards.
- Our PCB products are manufactured to the following internationally recognised standards:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000, UL-VO94, EN1000-4, CЄ (marked)
- Conflict Minerals compliant. Contact us for further information or click these links: CONFLICT MINERALS POLICY and CMRT file