Quality relay boards with UK support.
EasyDAQ - Industry standard, British-made relay boards. We design and manufacture 35+ professional interface boards. Sense, connect and control real-world equipment from a PC, microcontroller, or LabVIEW automation control, via a USB, Ethernet (Internet), serial, or digital interface. Shipped free worldwide, our boards are used by multi-national companies in control systems, garage equipment, security, energy efficiency, fire protection systems, motor control, industrial automation, research, education, medical equipment control, measuring, calibration, test and alarm systems, automotive equipment, light and power solutions. Our customers run systems in maritime, rail, automotive, medical, educational, electrical engineering, defence, agricultural, sanitation, security, automotive industries and many more.
We've streamlined our selection and on-line ordering process - see our new Search Box, above and Product Selector, left. Datasheets, drivers and other downloads are available under 'Support'. Unlike cheap, poorly designed relay boards we offer both quality and support. We have been around since 2000 !
- All prices exclude 20% VAT
- We are fully GDPR compliant more... (Requires user to be logged in)
The Easydaq way
All EasyDAQ products are designed by engineers for engineers. Decades of experience in control and automation allows us to provide expert technical support plus datasheets and example code for all products. We are here to help you get your project started as soon as possible.
- Made in Britain and shipped FOC to the world - usually from stock.
- Varied connection options including USB, Ethernet, Serial, Digital.
- Choice of relay type - power or signal, from 4 to 96 channels.
- Real-world control for Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- LabVIEW (TM) support with examples for all products.
- We also offer a range of software & hardware design consultancy services through our parent company GreenHalse Electronics Ltd.