A low-cost, USB powered DAQ module - USB1.1 or 2 compatible (Type B USB connector). Available with LabVIEW, Visual Basic, Visual C, VEE or Delphi example control programs. OS compatibility: Windows 7, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Uses same software drivers as used in our range of serial port cards - previously developed code can be reused
- Can also be controlled with direct command input from terminal emulation programs (such as Windows HyperTerminal)
- High input voltage range (DC, Opto isolated) (Logic High): 5V to 100V (DC max), Logic Low 0V to 1.5V
- Screw terminal and (14W) header connector access to 8 Voltage input and 4 DIO channels
- 1A/30V high sensitivity (gold contact) signal relays. PCB tracking will handle 10 Amps. Datasheet link (see below) gives full details/spec for the relay types available for this card.
- Opto-isolated - USB isolation from relays to 2500V AC (rms)
- LED status indicators for USB connection/power and voltage input channel/relay activation status
- 0V/5V available at screw terminal connectors for onward powering (300mA max), relay switching, contact closure purposes etc
- Relays are SPDT, Form C, changeover type, with N/O, COM and N/C contacts taken to the screw terminal blocks along each side of the card
- Relay contact resistance 100mOhms Max
- Relay Operate 12mS /release time 7mS Max (inc software overhead)
- All relay contacts taken to screw terminal blocks. 2 part (male/female) screw terminal blocks, as shown in image
- Supplied with nylon feet (will take self tapping screws). Corner mounting holes allow cards to be stacked if required
- Clear, protective perspex cover/base option, spare mating connectors and USB cable also available
- CЄ & RoHS compliant, BS9001:2000 manufacture
- You can order any of our boards with customisations or without connectors fitted - contact us for prices
These are industry standard relay boards and products. High quality, for professional electronic automation, connectivity, and control.
Easydaq products are used in research and education, security, industrial applications, power and energy management, motor and device control. There are uses across various industries, including maritime , rail, automotive, automation, measuring and calibration, agriculture , medical, sanitation, light and power solutions, fire protection, security, and many more.
EasyDAQ is primarily a business-to business seller, supplying products around the world, therefore advertised prices exclude VAT. Customers in the UK and Northern Ireland will be charged VAT at checkout.
|Relay coil voltage||5V|
|Relay contact current||10A|
|Digital input channels||8|
|Digital output channels||4|
|Connector||TWO-PART CONNECTORS VERTICAL|
- Brand: Easydaq
- Product Code: USB8VI4DIOPR2
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more £57.81
- 25 or more £54.92
- 50 or more £53.52
- 100 or more £52.20
- 250 or more £50.87
- 500 or more £49.53